Announcements and information for Upper School parents and students. This Week No School: Friday, January 15 is a Professional Development Day for the faculty and staff. There will be no classes held on this day for students. Looking Ahead MLK Holiday: Our campus will be closed Monday, January 18 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. […]
Announcements and information for Upper School parents and students.
- No School: Friday, January 15 is a Professional Development Day for the faculty and staff. There will be no classes held on this day for students.
- MLK Holiday: Our campus will be closed Monday, January 18 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We hope you enjoy your long weekend!
- PSAT/NMSQT: Juniors will be taking the PSAT/NMSQT on Tuesday, January 26. Pre-registration for the test will take place on Monday during their English class.
- Warrior Winter Run/Walk Club: 7-8 graders, if you are interested in joining the Warrior Winter Run/Walk Club, use the flyer to see details and to sign up!
- Cafeteria Volunteers Needed: We need café volunteers to help serve! We have openings Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Monday, Tuesday and Friday begin at 10:50 and Thursday begins at 11:20. If you are interested, please contact Kathy Kramer.
- FinalForms: WC is using FinalForms for all forms that are typically turned in at the beginning of the school year (medical forms, handbook agreement, etc.). Be sure to log into your FinalForms account and make sure all forms have been completed. If you need any help, please contact our nurse, Lisa Cunningham.
- Attendance Hotline: Call 614-410-4343 to report your absent or tardy student.
- Lunch Purchases: To find the breakdown of food service purchases by student, log into Renweb, click on FACTS, then click on your food service balance, highlighted in blue, in the “Prepay Accounts” box.
- Drop Off and Pick Up: We have new maps for morning drop off and afternoon pick up. Please also see our Before School Procedures for more information regarding our morning routine.
- Upper School Handbook: Whether you are new to WC or have been here a while, there are always questions that pop up especially with the beginning of a new school year. The Upper School Handbook is a great place to start!
- Work Permits: Students can save time by completing the work permit forms and taking them to their potential employer to complete their portion. Then bring the forms to the upper school office for a work permit to be issued. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the office to complete the work permit.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes are required if a student drives himself to school. These can be purchased at the office for $10.
- Visitors to WC: All visitors, including parents, must sign in with the office upon arrival. This must be done before visiting any classrooms or performing any tasks on campus. At the time of check-in, the visitor will receive a visitor’s sticker to wear while on campus denoting their purpose. All visitors must enter through the office which is located inside the school entrance doors. If you are coming to campus, you must wear a mask. If you are medically exempt, please bring a doctor’s note with you. In order to keep our school safe, we have to enforce this rule. Thank you for understanding!